For most of us, purchasing a home is the biggest financial commitment we will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing the home & location that are right for you, negotiating an agreement that is in your best interest, moving through the contract process, structuring the financing, and getting to the closing table.
To protect your interests and assure that you make well-informed decisions, it is important to have a Realty Agent on your side who is an expert in the local (New Hampshire) real estate market, and who has the education, background, and tools to provide you with the information you need to make the right choices.
Auger Realty is Your Local Partner.
We know the towns, neighborhoods, market values, schools, and area history.
As your New Hampshire Realtor, with an office located on the border between Manchester and Bedford NH, we are perfectly situated to see the neighborhoods you may be interested in first-hand. We have been here for over 25 years, through several ups and downs in the market, and we have the knowledge to provide you with a strong assessment of current market situations.
What We Provide For Buyers
- A custom NH Property Search based on Your Needs
- Over 25 Years experience in the New Hampshire Real Estate Market
- Help in Negotiating Contracts, Prices, and Features
- Best Practice Guidelines to help you through the process of buying a home
- Guidance in finding the legal, financing, and other professional services you may need
- Access to all NH MLS listings, virtual video tours, photos, and other resources to find the home that is right for you, with as little time and effort from you as possible.
- Virtual Tours of Homes (monthly featured properties)